Photobucket

Aurore's Creature-type uncovered

in Memorable Roleplays Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:06 am
by AshleyOTK | 8 Posts

[15:16] * ~Aurore made her way upstairs from the laundry room after doing her fair share of The Laundry That Never Ends. She wore a pair of tight-fitting pants and a black t-shirt that said "Happiness is a Headshot" with a sniper rifle underneath it. After that, she made her way into the kitchen to see if she needed to clean up anything there. That, and to nab herself a snack as a reward for herself.
[15:16] * ~Aurore =w=
[15:17] * Ashley is now known as Chris
[15:17] * Rusty is standing in the refrigerator - or at least, next to it with the door open, perusing the shelves. The twelve-year old is in the mood for..... something...... but what?
[15:25] * ~Aurore smiled softly as she noticed Rusty going through the fridge. "I hope you're not going to have anything that might ruin your dinner, Rusty." She said in a maternal tone as she reached into a cupboard and took a stick of jerky out.
[15:26] <Rusty> "I just wanted a snack." the boy assures her, smiling back. His eyes light up at the sight of the jerky, and he pushes the door closed. He just liberated about a dozen grapes from a bunch sitting in the crisper. "Could I have one of those?"
[15:27] * +Chris was also in need of some eats, but there was a problem :Ta there was not an epic enough method of obtaining it! No beast to hunt down, no evil knights to battle though. That was just unacceptable! Oh well... guess he'd have to go to town (read: the kitchen) and buy some. With a dice bag filled with toy coins and jewels in his pocket, Chris went to the kitchen, to see an Aurore and a Rusty. Well, clearly the adult ran the shop :O So, Chris went up to her and tapped her on the shoulder, "Greetings~ I seek to purchase foods :O for my HP is low."
[15:31] * ~Aurore held up a finger to Rusty, noticing the grapes, "Choose one." And then her shoulder was tapped. Aurore turned to face the tapper and lightly ruffled the boy's hair, "Well, I always restore my HP by sleeping at an inn. It's going to cost you a hundred Gil, though." Aurore said, holding out her hand.
[15:33] * Rusty pouts. Its just a few grapes! D: And grapes are healthy! D: But--- but-- jerky~! "Uhm... what if we split the grapes? Could I have a -little- jerky?" Rusty asks, hopefully.
[15:35] * Ellen (Ellen@ins-DA84E9EA.pool.mediaways.net) Quit (Quit: ChatZilla 0.9.88.2 [Firefox 14.0.1/20120713134347])
[15:36] <+Chris> "100? D: but the inn in Corneria only costs 30 :T" He reached into his pocket and pulled out a few shiny pieces of plastic, placing them in Aurore's hand, "I'll just buy a potion for 40 owo and some meat with the rest~" He saw Rusty, and 'hmm'd, then took out a fake coin and added that to Aurore's inventory, "Two pieces of meat, actually o u o"
[15:40] * ~Aurore blinks as she was handed a fake coin by Chris... and then she pocketed it anyways. Then, she reached back into the cupboard, pulled out a stick of jerky, and handed it to Chris. "Potions are in the cold storage containment unit. Thank you for your patronage." Aurore smiled at Chris and then she took her own stick of jerky, ripped it in half, and held the bigger piece out to Rusty.
[15:40] * ~Aurore "I'll trade you. Half and half."
[15:41] * Rusty beams! "Deal!" he gives her most of the grapes, 'cause she's letting him have some of HER jerky. Jerky > grapes in the lionboi's mind.
[15:43] * +Chris went and fetched a potion o u o a cherry flavored potion, that apparently had a doctorate. He then started to nom, and drink. With his HP up, Chris desided to look for some information, "So, hi. Don't think I've seen you yet owo Name's Chris 'Danger' Smith."
[15:48] * Hailey (Almond@ins-E982ACBB.hsd1.wa.comcast.net) has joined #Erehwon
[15:48] * ChanServ sets mode: +ao Hailey Hailey

[15:48] * ~Aurore smiles at Rusty and takes the grapes from the lion-boy. She then leaned against the counter and ate them one by one until they were quickly gone. As Chris introduced himself, though, Aurore raised her eyebrows at him, smiling at him, "Well... I actually have it on good authority that your middle name is really Ashton. I'm Aurore Prescott."
[15:49] <Rusty> "And I'm Russell Case. But you can call me Rusty. Everyone does." the lion says, before starting to chow-down on the jerky-stick. ^-^
[15:50] * +Chris gasped! D: "You know my real name? Then they must be here..." Chris sank beneath the table until only his eyes were showing, darking back and forth as if searching for an Assassin from the Red Brotherhood >> << >> "Greetings, kind shrew. I'll note in my questlog that your name is Aurore."
[15:50] <Rusty> < _ <
[15:52] * ~Aurore blinks at Chris again and then reaches into the dreaded red drawer, pullling out a wooden spoon. It was the ultimate impliment of any mama. "Excuse me, did you just call me a shrew, Chris?" Her smile was no longer there and she didn't look very happy!
[15:53] * Rusty meeps softly. Where'd THAT come from?! Aurore has magical spanker-powers! :O
[15:53] <+Chris> "... is being a shrew bad?" uh oh... thats what Chris gets for using words he didnt know the meaning of DX Okay, damage control time... "o3o Sandshrews are cute! And they evolve into Sandslash."
[15:57] * ~Aurore folded her arms across her chest, the wooden spoon still in sight, "Yes. It's actually a very mean thing to call a lady, Chris, and you're not going to fool me with the pokemon bit."
[16:00] * +Chris frowned, "Oh... sorry :< I don't know what it means. I'll update my log to show its bad, though." He went back to nomming on his jerky, making idle conversation, not imagining that he needed to dodge discipline, "Serious, though, Sandshrews are cute owo I always wanted one during the first gen days, but, I didn't have the right version to catch the D;"
[16:00] <+Chris> *them
* Retrieving #Erehwon modes...
[16:06] * ~Aurore nodded her head and then put the spoon back in the red drawer - the drawer everyone learned to fear. "In the future, I would suggest not using words you don't know the meaning of, Chris. Understood?" She gave him The Look and refused to say anything more until she had an answer.
[16:08] <+Chris> Phew. Bounty averted o-o; Chris really did think Shrew wasnt bad though, because of sandshrew, but in anycase, he pretended to write on his hand, "Quest Update: Do... not... use... words... you... don't... know. There. That actually makes sense :O what if I accidently said the magic words for self destruct? That'd be terrible!"
[16:10] * Hailey is now known as Mao
[16:17] <~Aurore> "Only if you're a magic user. You don't have the "magic" look about you, though." Aurore smiled and just shook her head at Chris. The boy was cute, for sure, but he might be a bit of trouble.
[16:18] <Rusty> "Uhm... Aurore?" Rusty sounds a little subdued, nervous that spoon will come back out.
[16:19] <~Aurore> "Yes, Rusty?" Aurore looked to the boy.
[16:20] <Rusty> "What's bad about 'shrew'? Isn't it an animal?"
[16:20] <+Chris> "Hah. You're eye serves you well, for I am in truth a cunning rogue." He picked up the remains of his jerky and pretended it was a dagger, performing a variety of what passes for a flourish when youre a 16 year old kid with no real knowledge of knife-play "Dashing across rooftops, creeping in the night, stealing the hearts of all the ladies and a few coin purses to boot~"
[16:21] * Aleria (ident@ins-35634B2B.dhcp.mtgm.al.charter.com) has joined #Erehwon
[16:22] * ~Aurore let out a little sigh. She had expected that question, "Yes, it's an animal, but it's also a slang term to use for a woman that's basically the same as the 'b-word,' Rusty."
[16:23] <Rusty> : O
[16:23] * Rusty stares at the floor >.<
[16:24] * +Chris 's eyes widen, "Whoah, seriously? .____. Im... so sorry. I had no idea." Chris suddenly felt bad for it D: No wonder she busted out the wooden spoon!
[16:28] * ~Aurore nodded her head, "It's alright. I believe that you didn't know it before you said it, Chris, but I wouldn't go around saying any other words you don't know. I'll let it slide this time."
[16:32] <Rusty> "Uhm... sorry, Aurore..." ^^;;
[16:33] <+Chris> "Thanks, Aurore o u o I'm so grateful to you for the pardon that I'm not gonna pick your pocket for the GP I gave you." Not that he actually would, even though it was just toy money.
[16:37] * Gabriel (TR@ins-90BA90E7.spfdma.east.verizon.net) has joined #Erehwon
[16:48] * ~Aurore waggles her finger at Chris, "Now, now. I earned that GP fair and square by letting you have that health potion, which had a blend of 23 flavors I should add, and that piece of meat. I'd better not catch your hand in my pocket, you sneaky little rogue."
[16:50] <+Chris> "... You know, now that you've told me not, my inner rogue is finding those coins difficult to resist..." He smiled evilly, to addiquitly convey he was scheming a scheme-y scheme!
[16:50] * Rusty grins at the two of them. This is funny. ^_^
[16:58] * ~Aurore winks to Chris, "I'll have you know that my Perception skill is way overpowered and that I'm a boss. Sadly, Chris. You'd need a party to take me down, but I don't see you finding a competent tank anytime soon."
[16:59] * Rusty blinks at the two of them. Okay. This went from weird to REALLY weird. "Wha...?" o.O
[17:00] <+Chris> "Oooh, a high level boss :O that means high level treasure! I'll find a tank o.< just you wait, Evil Queen Aurore the Preceptive! ... but first," he went back to drinking his soda, and finishing off his jerkey o u o
[17:00] * Rusty looks up at Aurore again. What were they just saying?! D:
[17:05] <~Aurore> "Yes, well..." Aurore smirks at Chris and then sits herself up on the counter, grinning down to the two boys as if she really WERE an evil queen. "Good luck with that, child. People have tried to vanquish me for the past 500 years, but their turmoil and strife, and the sweet taste of their defeat, has only kept me young over all of these years - and I'm still leveling to this day."
[17:06] <Rusty> O . O ;;;
[17:08] <+Chris> "So, you're a lich? owo Or a vampire. Probably a vampire. Lichs are ugly D:" Chris thought outloud, "So, garlic, plus signs, holy water, what else does Simon Belmont carry... Are axes especially good against vampires? owo"
[17:17] <~Aurore> "I'm neither of those, silly boy. I'm a being that you cannot comprehend, the likes of which not even the smartest of adventurers truly know of. You can try your little tricks on me, but I'll tell you now that none of it will have any sort of effect on me."
[17:20] * +Chris pondered a moment... a being he cannot comprehend... the likes of which not even the smartest adventurer truly know of... "Aha! I know what you are! o u o Your clues make perfect sense. YOU~" He pointed at her, "are a GIRL!"
[17:20] * Rusty giggles and snorts into his covered hands~! ^_^
[17:20] * Dreyaway is now known as Dreyer
[17:27] * ~Aurore raised her eyebrows at Chris, wondering what his answer was going to be. Then, he said it and it took a few moments for it to register. When it did, Aurore started laughing and had to hold her sides, hopping down from the counter so that she didn't fall. After a

few moments, she walked over to Chris and gently ruffled his hair, "You're cute."
[17:29] * +Chris could't help but smile as Aurore laughed. Chris had brought a smile to her face :3 which always made the sheeplet feel warm and fuzzy inside- a feeling he worked to surpress so no one would know it was there >> << >> but in any case, when she ruffled his hair and complimented him, his cheeks couldn't help but fluster some, "Aw, thanks >//u//<"
[17:47] * ~Aurore ruffles Chris's hair a bit longer and then went back over to the counter, hopping back up onto it. "Don't think I'm going to stick around you for too long, though. I know you want to steal your money back."
[17:50] <+Chris> "Thats alright. I gotta go level so I can steal my moneh back without being detected~" And he had to clean stuff up > ^ < stupid chores... "See ya around, Evil Queen Aurore the Perceptive~" With that, Chris tossed the empty potion can into the trash, and scurried off to his room, where he found the urge to play Skyrim vastly overpower his desire to clean his room :O

Scroll up

andy dalton jersey

in Memorable Roleplays Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:12 pm
by Jimmyig9ah

exvfk<a href=> mark sanchez jersey </a>
xagaa<a href=> joe haden jersey </a>
bcyqs<a href=> nick mangold jersey </a>
ezmwq<a href=> joe haden jersey </a>
oralz<a href=> dane sanzenbacher jersey </a>

Scroll up

jake ballard jersey

in Memorable Roleplays Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:25 pm
by Jimmykr0jl

qqfgf<a href=> johnny knox jersey </a>
bkhid<a href=> reggie bush jersey </a>
ctzde<a href=> rob gronkowski jersey </a>
ezulh<a href=> reggie bush jersey </a>
wxbax<a href=> brian cushing jersey </a>

Scroll up

mark sanchez jersey

in Memorable Roleplays Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:28 pm
by Jimmyoe5xa

htcaj<a href=> jason hanson jersey </a>
qqkmi<a href=> mason crosby jersey </a>
mifug<a href=> j.j. watt jersey </a>
tkqmm<a href=> chris johnson jersey </a>
bsrlm<a href=> steven jackson jersey </a>

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Kannanbsc
Board Statistics
The forum has 696 topics and 3236 posts.