Photobucket

A typical morning at Tatsuo, Tenshi and Yokai's house

in Memorable Roleplays Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:55 pm
by AshleyOTK | 8 Posts

[13:40] <Ashley2> Yokai moved through Tatsuo and Tenshi's home in the mid-morning hours, after Tenshi had made him breakfast. Still dressed in that girlish kimono, Yokai went in search of different clothing. His search eventually lead him to what he would soon find out was Tatsuo's chamber. He saw all sorts of things here... the three swords and the green yukata that the sensei had brought home after that trip he was being oddly cryptic about ._. Well, he probably shouldn't take clothes from here. But, He did catch a glimpse at an unguarded coin purse. It was generic enough not to be missed, yet fat enough to surely be worth somethings. The thief looked around, and found that old habits died hard. He reached out to the coin purse quickly, hoping to take it and flee before anyone might notice.
#Zetsukuro You need voice (+v) (#Zetsukuro)
#Zetsukuro You need voice (+v) (#Zetsukuro)
[13:40] * Tenshi sets mode: +vv Ashley2 Nikki
[13:40] * Ashley2 is now known as Yokai
[13:40] <+Yokai> Yokai moved through Tatsuo and Tenshi's home in the mid-morning hours, after Tenshi had made him breakfast. Still dressed in that girlish kimono, Yokai went in search of different clothing. His search eventually lead him to what he would soon find out was Tatsuo's chamber. He saw all sorts of things here... the three swords and the green yukata that the sensei had brought home after that trip he was being oddly cryptic about ._. Well, he probably shouldn't take clothes from here. But, He did catch a glimpse at an unguarded coin purse. It was generic enough not to be missed, yet fat enough to surely be worth somethings. The thief looked around, and found that old habits died hard. He reached out to the coin purse quickly, hoping to take it and flee before anyone might notice.
[13:48] <~Tenshi> Tenshi was meanwhile attending to his morning chores of cleaning up the general home. He had already attended to the sweeping and dusting, now he was working on scrubbing the wooden floors down. It was hard work considering just how much there was. It seemed as though Yokai would be un caught by this one.
[13:54] <+Yokai> Tatsuo was meditating on the deck, near the Koi pond in their garden. The calm of his morning was interrupted by the creak of wood in his room, and the rustle of coins. He knew for a fact it was not Tenshi; he was not that stupid. The stray cat they left in the other night though was plenty stupid. He sighed, and cleared his throat, "Tenshi!" He said simply, and gave his student exactly 10 seconds to get there in his head.
[13:59] <~Tenshi> Tenshi stiffened as he felt the hairs on the back of his neck stand up on end at that oh so familiar call. Within a moment's notice he dropped what he was doing and darted off to where Tatsuo was. Still dampened and dirty. He still had scrub brushes around his wrists and some sub still clung to his skin. "Yes Tatsuo-sama?" He asked curiously and yet somewhat cautiously. He couldn't think
[13:59] <~Tenshi> of anything he'd done wrong today- at last that's how Tenshi's recolection was struck.
[14:08] <+Yokai> Thirteen seconds :T Tatsuo barked at his student, "You're slow, Kohai. And neglecting your duties." He gave Tenshi a moment to be thoroughly confused by this scolding, as it looked like he was hard at work. He then elaborated, "I told you that if you were going to take the stray cat in, you would need to take care of it." Yokai upon hearing this tensed up, having darted half way down the hall now. "Because you weren't watching him, he went into my room :T and left with something he shouldn't have. What are you going to do about this?"
[14:14] <~Tenshi> Tenshi did look rather confused but once Tatsuo elaborated a little his eyes widened a bit and he turned tail and darted floor. "Yokai..." He called sliding one of the door open before stepping in to the home. Bright amber orbs scanned the surrounding and he stepped in looking for the shorter male. As he walked he pulled the scrub brushed off of his wrists and set them aside . He didn't

[14:14] <~Tenshi> think the boy would try that again. at least not after the last two encounters they had. He paused and a soft smirk slipped it's way on to Tenshi's lips. "Here kitty, kitty, kitty~" He called in a sing song voice. Perhaps the little kitten was getting rambunctious and just wanted to play... Tenshi would play with him alright.
[14:17] <+Yokai> Yokai had darted behind a wall, hiding from Tenshi because he heard everything. These people were super human > A < He just... he just had to get back to the room, and put the coin purse back, and... and Tatso would be proved wrong. He listend carefully; fortunately Tenshi was derp enough to broadcast where he was by calling the red-head's name. Unfortunately, Yokai was just about as derp, because when Tenshi called for him like he was a kitten, The boy growled under his breath, "Stop... freakin... calling me that..."
[14:25] <~Tenshi> Tenshi started to walk on lighter footsteps. "Here little koneko.... come out come out where ever you are. Here kitty, kitty, kitty...Here kitty, kitty, kitty~" Tenshi called as he crept toward Yokai's direction. He fell silent as he reached teh hallway however and crept closer closing in on Yokai's position.
[14:29] * +Yokai wanted to smack him SO hard right now, but with the coin purse on his person he couldn't risk exposure. Quietly and carefully he waited for the here kitties to stop, and when they did, he peered out from behind his way. Was Tenshi around? If the untrained Yokai could detect the approaching Tenshi, Tatsuo would be VERY disappointed.
[14:32] <~Tenshi> As Yokai poked his head out Tenshi was suddenly right in front of him. "Bo..." He whispered as he reached out in an attempt to take a hold of Yokai.
[14:35] <+Yokai> Yokai jumped and flailed his hands at Tenshi as he scared him, getting in a slap or two before he was grabbed. Panting a bit, Yokai snapped at the boy, "Kami damn it, Koinu, why would you scare me like that?? > A <;" Yokai hoped he could distract Tenshi from the issue of the coin purse the redhead had hidden in his yukata; maybe when Tenshi wasnt looking he could throw it towards the room >> << >>
[14:39] <~Tenshi> Tenshi pulled Yokai closer having taken a hold of both the boy's wrists. "Such a naughty kitten." he purred as he narrowed his eyes leaning in even closer. "Had you been good you might have earned you self a bowl of cream." Tenshi added softly. He pulled the runt in to Tatsuo's very room and scooped him up before tossing him on to the bed with some effort. " For shame... haven't you learned
[14:39] <~Tenshi> to not bite the hand that feeds you?" Tenshi scolded as he shifted his weight to one foot and crossed his arms as he tsked. "Fear not little koneko...I can remedy this~"
[14:47] <+Yokai> Yokai sensed thathe'd not be escaping this so easily when his wrists were grabbed. He squirmed them around in a vain attempt to get free (Tenshi was much stronger, having to do the chores Tatsuo gave him), "W-wait, it's not what you think, I-" Aaand then more kitten teasing came. Yokai growled, "DX I do NOT want a bowl or cream, so stop calling me a naughty kitten!" It was very frustrating to be so weak, and being refered to as such a cutesy, weak thing didn't hlpe one bit. Into Tatsuo's room they went, and the owner of said room sighed on the deck. Tenshi wasn't allowed in their either u_u Tatsuo was going to have to discipline Tenshi for that, too. Yokai meanwhile was tossed onto the bed, bouching once or twice before he landed. His lip was pouted, and his eyes bore an odd mixture of remorse and resentment. He crossed his arms and looked away, "It's not what you think, and if you don't stop treating me like a cat, I'm going to tear up all the furniture >:T"
[15:04] <~Tenshi> Tenshi simply advanced on the young red head and grabbed the collar of the link pink Yukata and pulled it down and off of his shoulders. He scoop up the coin purse and dangled it in front of the young redhead. "Not what I think huh?" He asked before tossing it on to the night table. "You don't have to steal from us." Tenshi added keeping a hold of that collar in one hand. He pulled the pink
[15:04] <~Tenshi> yukata up and back over the bare chest and shoulders before grabbing on to one of Yokai's legs and flipping the boy over. Tenshi easily snatched up a wooden brush off the night stand and hopped up on to the bed seating himself cross-legged on the back of Yokai's knees. He pushed the short, pink yukata upwards to reveal a nice pink Fundoshi. Tenshi simply brought the brush down with a sharp

[15:04] <~Tenshi> swat. He had quite a bit of energy to spare seeing as it was still the mourning.
[15:10] * +Yokai struggled a little against his Yukata coming down, "N-no wait!" And paled when the coin purse was dangled infront of him, "N-no, it's not D: I-I just wanted to... to-" Nope, no good excuse, even as his yukata was pulled back up and he was flipped back over with an effeminate "Eep!" He squirmed and struggled just a little, fearing that if he ran away they wouldnt let him stay at the house anymore. He didn't know what was going on, until his yukata was pulled up, and he got a sharp smack. Another girlish squeak escaped his lips, and he looked back at Tenshi with indignation, "Wh-what are you doing!"
[15:15] <~Tenshi> "Tenshi simply laid down five more harsh smacks with the brush right atop those pale pert mounds of flesh. "Y'see little koneko... In this house when you do something wrong, or when you behave badly you get punished." Tenshi whacked Yokai's tushy several more times in rapid session each one coming down faster than the last. This was the first time he'd every really tried to give someone a
[15:15] <~Tenshi> real punishment before. "And you have been behaving very poorly." Tenshi stated and whacked away at Yokai's rear with the wooden implement. Tenshi might have been hitting a good deal too roughly.
[15:22] <+Yokai> Yokai squealed like a little girl at the five rapid smacks, eyes wide and brimming with tears already. He'd been... dealt with harshly in the past, but this was much different. He was defenseless, and the hits he was taking were extremely stingy. It only took a few more for him to writhe in stingy pain and claw at the bedding, "OWW! S-stop! Tenshi-san, stop please!" But his pleas were met only with more of Tenshi's harsh smacks. A fast and harsh set of swats was enough to reduce any boy Yokai's age to tears, and he was already on the verge of it, "S-stop! I'm sorry!" After debating on intervining, Tatsuo did have enough sympathy for the stray cat to call out to his student, "Punish him, Tenshi, but don't break him."
[15:32] <~Tenshi> Tenshi paused. "If you had manners perhaps you wouldn't steal from those who'd like to help you." Tenshi said as he gave Yokai some swats to his sit spots knowing full well how sensitive they were. "I expect you to admit to and apologize to Tatsuo-sama for what you did." Tenshi said and gave Yokai ten more swats to the high parts of Yokai's rear. With such pale skin he was blushing as pink
[15:32] <~Tenshi> as that kimono is no time~
[15:36] <+Yokai> Yokai sniffled, and was about to apologize, but his cries got in the way as his poor sitspots were targeted next, "it huuurts!" Ten more powerful strokes left Yokai struggling very hard to restrain his sobs, and frantically he agreed Tenshi's terms, "I will! I will! Anything you want just please stop!"
[15:38] <~Tenshi> "And you'll behave yourself? Like a good little koneko?" Tenshi aske dkeeping the brush raised as a silent warning.
[15:40] * +Yokai was beyond the point of caring about that nickname; Tenshi's hard smacks left far too much of a sting on those now-bright pink cheeks for the boy to care. Eagerly, he agreed, "Yes yes I will!"
[15:41] <~Tenshi> "Good." Tenshi said and climbed off of Yokai's legs and gave that pinkened rear a pat. "Let's go." he said pullling him upwards.
[15:43] <+Yokai> Sniffling like the chastised little boy he was, Yokai let Tenshi lead him to Tatsuo, who was in the midst of meditating. Yokai shifted nervously, fearing he'd be kicked out of this nice home. He got down on his knees and bowed low, saying in a soft tone, "'m sorry I tried to steal from you, sir..." Tatsuo simply raised a hand to his ear, indicating he could not hear the redhead.
[15:47] <~Tenshi> Tenshi had followed after and watched silently keeping his hands folded in front. He had occurs left the brush where he found it and straightened up the bedding before exiting the room himself. gently pat Yokai on the head and set a hand on the back of his shoulder and nudged him forward thinking that perhaps Tatsuo wanted to hear Yokai a bit closer.
[15:54] <+Yokai> Yokai frowned, and repeated, "I-I'm sorry... I tried to take some coins from you, and I was wrong. I beg you to forgive me..." Tatsuo chuckled, "You are forgiven for the theft, stray cat." Tatsuo opened his arms for Yokai, who was quite surprised.

Relieved he wasn't going to be kicked out, Yokai went to hug the sensei... only to find himself over Tatsuo's lap in a blur of motion o_o Tatsuo took his walking cane and gave Yokai a good crisp smack on the rear with it, causing the redhead to squeal anew, "W-WHY!" "If you're going to steal," Tatsuo lectured while he smacked the boy once more, "you mustn't get caught. Tenshi could have had those coins and I would have been none the wiser because he-" another smack with the cane, none too hard but plenty to leave an impression on the redhead, "knows how to be quiet." "Y-youre actually punishing me because I didnt steal from you?!" Yokai squealed as another stroke bit his poor rear. "I'm punishing you..." Tatsuo explained as another landed, "because you did it poorly. A random villager will not be as kind as I." With one more, he set Yokai down on the deck, sitting on his poor abused bottom, and said simply, "Stay." He then looked to tenshi, and made a gesture for the boy to come closer, "Tenshi, did you bring the hair brush?"
[15:59] <~Tenshi> Tenshi Winced seeing Yokai dropped over his sensei's lap and he stepped back as he saw Tatsuo pick up the cane. He remained dead silent as Tatsuo dealt with Yokai how he saw fit. He seemed to shift his gaze downwards and stare at the patterns in the wooden deck below. As his name was called he looked dup to his teacher. " No, Tasuo-sama I did not bring the brush with me. I put it back where
[15:59] <~Tenshi> I found it. " He explained speaking in full complete sentences. Tenshi wasn't verbally called over so he remained exactly where he was.
[16:00] <+Yokai> "A pity. The one time it would have behooved you not to be tidy." Tatsuo may not have spoken for Tenshi to come closer, but he had gestured for it. That he wasn't mildly irked Tatsuo, but the sensei could let that slide, "Come over here, my student."
[16:03] <~Tenshi> Tenshi winced and felt a sinking feeling over take him. He shifted his hands from being folded infront of him to his sides resisting the urge to put them behind himself. He wasn't going to get barked at for an attempt to steal anything himself so he kept his hands with in site. He walked right up Next to Tatsuo and offered a meek yet faultless smile as if saying there was nothing wrong-
[16:03] <~Tenshi> he hadn't done anyyything bad~ Nope not him~
[16:06] <+Yokai> Tatsuo took hold of the boy's wrist, and by manipulating how the body works, brought Tenshi down over his lap with a flick of his wrist. And then with another flick, the back of Tenshi's robe was tossed up to reveal his also standard pink fundashi. Then, since he didn't have any other impliment on hand, he picked up the cane, "Tenshi, recall if you would the night you brought the stray cat in. I told you you would have to take care of it, and make sure he stays out of trouble." He firmly tapped the cane on Tenshi's bottom, "So, Tenshi-chan, did you do these things?"
[16:10] * Yokai is now known as Tatsuo
[16:11] * +Ollie (Almond@ins-E982ACBB.hsd1.wa.comcast.net) Quit (Ping timeout)
[16:12] <~Tenshi> Tenshi nearly tripped as he was tugged over and landed softly in Tatsuo's lap . He gently shifted setting his hands in front of himself for a more comfortable position . The dark child stiffened feeling that cane right up against him. "I thought I did..." he trailed gently.
[16:13] * Ollie (Almond@ins-E982ACBB.hsd1.wa.comcast.net) has joined #Zetsukuro
[16:14] <+Tatsuo> "Oh? Is keeping him out of my room keeping him out of trouble?" Tatsuo asked, before giving Tenshi a good crisp smack with the cane, "What is the rule about my room? You should know this rule very well, Tenshi-chan." Another good smack, still not overly hard but plenty to hurt even Tenshi's tough rearend.
[16:18] <~Tenshi> "Keep out..." Tenshi said as he grippe don to Tatsuo's thigh. He could stand the hits without muttering a sound just yet but he didn't look comfortably in the least. "But sensei- You also said not to enter any rooms with a locked door-Doors have locks for a reason... I don't know how He could have gotten in there seeing as you keep your room locked." Tenshi offered.

[16:21] <+Tatsuo> Tatsuo gave him a harder smack at that, continuing to lecture, "Weither the door is open or closed does not affect the rule. And-" kr-SMACK! "I believe I asked you a question, my dear student. What is the rule about my room?"
[16:24] <~Tenshi> "Ita..."Tenshi squeaked and squirmed just a bit. "The rule about your room is that no one is allowed in it without your permission regardless if the door is open or closed. " Tenshi offered.
[16:26] <+Tatsuo> "That is right." Tatsuo replied, tapping the stick on Tenshi's punished rear, "So, Tenshi-chan, knowing this rule as well as you do, because it's not the first time you've been spanked for it... where did you discipline Yuki?" Yokai's ears perked up at that name > A <; How'd the old man know it?! Tenshi must've freakin told him, that jerk DX
[16:28] <~Tenshi> "I punished Yuki-san in your room Sensei." Tenshi squeaked gently. He was starting to blush horribly from the talking but still he much prefered it over just being swatted at. He wriggled just a tiny bit over Tatsuo's lap.
[16:29] <+Tatsuo> Well, too bad for Tenshi because another swat is exactly what he got, "Yes, you did. I thought I'd gotten through to you last time, but I'll just have to make sure I do this time, instead." Another sharp slap of the cane on the fleshy part of that backside, and immediately one right across the sitspots. But was Tatsuo done lecturing? Oh no, "Are you going to keep your kitten out of trouble, Tenshi-chan?"
[16:32] <~Tenshi> Tenshi yippe dand shot up tensing at the strike to his sit spots. "Yes!" He said his voice suddenly moving up to a higher pitch. "Yes I will keep my kitten out of trouble." He assured Tatsuo.
[16:34] <+Tatsuo> "Are you going to go into my room without my permission?" That point really needed to be driven home, so Tatsuo let the can strike at the tops of Tenshi's thighs, a stroke that would not soon be forgotten.
[16:36] <~Tenshi> Tenshi clutched at Tatsuo's thigh and nesstled his head down gently. "No~!" He squeaked as a shudder passed his legs nearly kicking. "I won't go in to you're room with out your permission." Tenshi's voice was starting to choke up as he felt his throat tighten.
[16:37] <+Tatsuo> "Good." One more really good swat on his sit spots... and then another because Tatsuo felt like he should, and he then picked up Tenshi and set him on his poor abused rear right beside Yokai, "Stay." and with that... he resumed his meditative position, and went quiet.
[16:40] <~Tenshi> Tenshi offered Yokai a glance once he was set down. Perhaps he'd have calmed down by now? Tenshi on the other hand was all flustered up. He started to mess with his own messy hair rearranging it a bit out of nervous habbit.
[16:41] <+Tatsuo> Yokai had been squirming all the while, and was still sniffling when Tenshi was set beside him. He looked over at the tanned boy, not sure how to feel. Should he feel avenged for the spanking he got? Remorseful for the pain he caused Tenshi? He didn't know. He did however, lean his head on Tenshi's shoulder, trying to find some comfort in his very VERY uncomfortable situation.
[16:43] <~Tenshi> Tenshi nuzzled Yokai just a bit and gently pushed him off before crossing his legs and sitting like Tatsuo. It wasn't long before Tenshi took up meditation.
[16:44] <+Tatsuo> It was good that Tenshi nuzzled him before pushing Yokai away D: else he would have felt like Tenshi was relaly mad at him. After about tive minutes of Tenshi meditating and Yokai, squirming around and fighting his urge to cry, Tatsuo cleared his throat, "Tenshi."
[16:45] <+Tatsuo> *five
[16:46] <~Tenshi> Tenshi opened his eyes and looked over to Tatsuo. ". . . Hai?" he asked in a very quite tone of voice.
[16:47] <+Tatsuo> "Perhaps you'd like to domesticate the stray cat, as in, teach him the chores of the house he is to help you will from now on." Tatsuo had planned for leaving them on their sore rears longer, but it was hard to find inner peace with them breathing all loudly

and whimpering because of their punished posteriors =3=
[16:47] <+Tatsuo> *help you with
[16:49] <~Tenshi> "Hai sensei" Tenshi offered an got up fixing himself. "Nyeh nye, come on little Ko-neko.. We have work to do." Tenshi said gently and patted Yokai on the head. Tenshi figured if he could get Yokai to do chores then he'd have less trouble watching him to make sure he kept his little kitten paws off of things that didn't belong to him.
[16:51] <+Tatsuo> That was Tatsuo's idea as well, but Yokai was stuck on the name kitten; seemed he was more resistant to it when he wasn't having his bottom tanned. "If you cant call me Yokai, atleast call me Yuki..." The redhead grumbled

Scroll up

Led Lights

in Memorable Roleplays Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:59 am
by rainnafef

RT @MLBJesus: By the paw of thy mighty Panda, let my Franciscans walk in the Light.

------------------------------------------------------
lightsmade.com

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Kannanbsc
Board Statistics
The forum has 696 topics and 3236 posts.